Check-In Time 03:00 PM | Check-Out Time 11:00 AM
1. Housekeeping Guidelines:
POOL, SAUNA, & HOT TUB — Do not put chemicals or scented oils in hot tub. — No glass or sharp objects allowed. — It is recommended that guests bring personal beach towels for use of the outdoor amenities.
FURNITURE — Please do not move the furniture without permission and assistance of management. —Please do not place anything on the pianos or play them in a harsh way.
AT CHECK OUT — You are on vacation and we do not want to saddle you with a big list, so we've narrowed it down to this basic instruction. Beds do not need to be stripped, however please gather soiled towels in laundry area. Please leave bedding in the room/area it was provided in. If you've upgraded for Kitchen/Lounge access, please wipe kitchen surfaces and wash any dishes you've used. Our team will provide a deep clean, however this will reduce risk of pesky fruit flies.
GARBAGE — Each room is equipped with trash bins. Please separate refundable and recyclable items.
2. Maintenance and Repairs. The Guest shall maintain the premises in a good, clean, and ready to rent condition. Any damage to WVE or furnishing to be discussed and mutually agreed to.
3. Smoking. Smoking is NOT allowed inside WVE buildings and is allowed outside WVE buildings. Ashtrays are available for use outdoors.
4. Host’s Liability. The Guest shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Hosts against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of WVE regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Guest recognizes that any insurance for property damage or loss which the Hosts may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Guest, and that Guest should purchase their own insurance.
5. Legal Fees. Guest agrees to pay all reasonable costs, including legal fees, that shall be incurred by Hosts enforcing this agreement.
6. Use of Property. Guest expressly acknowledges and agrees that this Rental Agreement is for transient occupancy, and that Guest do not intend to make the WVE a residence or household.
7. Booking. When you book, you are agreeing to pay all charges for your booking including the listing price, applicable fees, taxes, and any other items identified during checkout (collectively, “Total Price”). You are also agreeing that we may charge and collect any security deposit identified during checkout. The cancellation policy and any other rules, standards, policies, or requirements identified in the Listing or during checkout form part of your contract with the Hosts.
8. Reservations. A WVE reservation is a limited license to enter, occupy, and use the property. The Host retains the right to re-enter WVE during your stay, to the extent: (i) it is reasonably necessary, (ii) permitted by your contract with the Hosts, and (iii) consistent with applicable law. Should it be found that the Guest violates any of the terms of this agreement, the rental period shall be terminated immediately. The Guest waives all rights if they fail to vacate the premises upon termination of the rental period. The Guest shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement. If Guest stays past checkout, the Host has the right to make you leave in a manner consistent with applicable law, which includes imposing reasonable overstay penalties.
You may not exceed the maximum number of registered Guests, and the maximum occupancy for the reserved suite. If more than the number of guests on the reservation arrive to the WVE property, the reservation will be cancelled, without refund. If your number changes before the time of check-in, send us a message for approval and to update the reservation.
9. Cancellations, Travel Issues, and Refunds. Early departures are subject to the remaining days left in the reservation. Reservation cancellations made after confirming with a credit card number will result in a 10% administrative fee. If cancellation is made within 30-8 days of arrival, a 50% cancellation fee of the reservation’s total value applies. If your cancellation is made within 7 days of arrival, a 100% cancellation fee of the reservation’s total value applies. Should it be necessary for you to depart earlier than your confirmed dates, you will be responsible for all of the original room nights reserved. The credit card given may also be used to secure against damage or for extra-cleaning fees after check-out. Any cancellation of a confirmed reservation must be received in writing, by e-mail or fax, or it will not be considered valid. All WVE guests also agree to abide by the terms and conditions.
10. Booking Modifications. Guest and Hosts can make booking modifications using the WVE direct booking service. Guest agrees to pay any additional amounts, fees, or taxes associated with such.
11. Your Responsibilities. You are responsible and liable for your own acts and omissions and the acts and omissions of anyone you invite to join or provide access to WVE. For example, this means: (i) you are responsible for leaving WVE (and related property) in the condition it was in when you arrived, and (ii) you must act with integrity, treat others with respect, and in compliance with applicable laws at all times. If you bring a minor to WVE, you must be legally authorized to act on behalf of the minor and you are solely responsible for the supervision of that minor.
12. Your Assumption of Risk. You acknowledge that many activities carry inherent risks and agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you assume the entire risk arising out of your access to and use of the WVE direct booking service and stay at WVE.
13. Illegal Use. Guest shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse of any person, harboring fugitives, etc. shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rents or deposits.
14. Fire Alarms. The Guest must notify the Hosts without delay if a fire alarm “chirps” or has a low battery condition.
15. Possessions. Items left behind by Guest will be held and every reasonable effort will be made to contact the Guest for return. The Hosts shall not be held liable for condition of said items.
16. Internet. High speed wireless internet is provided as a convenience and although it is generally consisitent, it is not integral to the agreement. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences regarding internet service.
17. Resolving Complaints and Damage Claims. The Guest understands that WVE may charge his or her credit card after departure for any damages to WVE.
18. Reviews. You agree not to publish any reviews, comments and feedback that are offensive, obscene, abusive or objectionable. You also agree that the reviews submitted by you will not violate the right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. WVE reserves the right to request for removal and you grant WVE as co-owner of copyright the exclusive right to the immediate removal of publications deemed unauthorized. You grant WillowValeEstate.com a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to your Reviews however WillowValeEstate.com chooses, including without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute the Reviews and/or incorporate into any form, medium or technology. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the Reviews you make, and you agree to indemnify WillowValeEstate.com and its affiliates for all claims resulting from any Reviews you submit.
19. Limitations on Liability. The Host, nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Short Term Rental service or any Content will be liable for any incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages, including lost profits, loss of data or loss of goodwill, service interruption, computer damage or system failure or the cost of substitute products or services, or for any damages for personal or bodily injury or emotional distress arising out of or in connection with (i) these Terms, (ii) the use of or inability to use WVE. In no event will WVE be responsible for aggregate liability for any claim or dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms.
20. Assignment. You may not assign, transfer or delegate this agreement or your rights and obligations hereunder without WVE prior written consent. WVE may without restriction assign, transfer or delegate this agreement and any rights and obligations hereunder, at its sole discretion, with 30 days’ prior notice.
21. Force Majeure. WVE shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform resulting from causes outside its reasonable control, including, but not limited to, acts of God, natural disasters, war, terrorism, riots, embargoes, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, pandemics, epidemics or disease, strikes or shortages of transportation facilities, fuel, energy, labour or materials.
22. Governing Law. This agreement is governed under the laws of Nova Scotia, Canada.
23. No Waiver. WVE’s failure to enforce any right or provision in these Terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by us in writing. Except as expressly set forth in these Terms, the exercise by either party of any of its remedies under these Terms will be without prejudice to its other remedies or otherwise permitted under law.
Cancellations, Travel Issues, and Refunds
Early departures are subject to the remaining days left in the reservation. Reservation cancellations made after confirming with a credit card number will result in a 10% administrative fee. If cancellation is made within 30-8 days of arrival, a 50% cancellation fee of the reservation’s total value applies. If your cancellation is made within 7 days of arrival, a 100% cancellation fee of the reservation’s total value applies. Should it be necessary for you to depart earlier than your confirmed dates, you will be responsible for all of the original room nights reserved. The credit card given may also be used to secure against damage or for extra-cleaning fees after check-out. Any cancellation of a confirmed reservation must be received in writing, by e-mail or fax, or it will not be considered valid. All WVE guests also agree to abide by the terms and conditions.
The credit card given may also be used to secure against damage or for extra-cleaning fees after check-out. Any cancellation of a confirmed reservation must be received in writing by e-mail or it will not be considered valid.
All rates are subject to a 15% Nova Scotia harmonized sales tax (H.S.T.). Room rates and taxes are subject to change without notice.